Hello everyone, my name is Giovanna Cardoso Amui, I am 20 years (and 10 days, haha) old, I am from Brazil, I was born in Goiânia in the state of Goiás, and before coming to MSU I used to live in Gurupi in the state of Tocantins, because my university was there. My major is Biotechnology, which I really love, I wish I could work with genetic researches.
I am a extroverted person, and I hope to make as much friends as possible here in US, including you guys, from my writing class.
As my creative self-introduction I decided to make a comic to show somethings about me:
First of all: I LOVE EAT!!!! Basically I am eating all the time, at least one snack.
First of all: I LOVE EAT!!!! Basically I am eating all the time, at least one snack.
Second: I have 1 brother, 3 sisters and 1 pretty little niece called Laura. My brother Lucas is 12 years old, my older sister Iandra is 25 years old, and my two little sisters, Maria Clara and Sarah, are, respectively 9 and 8 years old.
Third: I love being with my family, and I am missing them so much, that sometimes I think I cannot handle. My dad's name is Denis and My mom's name is Luciana, they both are 44 years old now (my dad's birthday is only in october).
Forth: I have a boyfriend, his name is Joao Victor, I miss him a lot too, I am hoping that he came visit me soon.
Fifth: I LOVE READING! I am ALWAYS reading something, I like romance books, greek mythology, suspense, fiction, fairy tales (do not judge me, I have a child soul). I love reading as much as I love music, I just do everything listening to some music, it just make me feel so good.
Last but not least: I am totally addicted with Paris, I have already visited and I was totally dazzled with such beauty. This love came from the Dan Brown's book "The DaVinci Code", what also made me addicted to Leonardo DaVinci's work, in principal Mona Lisa (I have a real size one in my room, she is like my confidant).
P.S.: I think I also like to draw, even not being very good at it.
Well, Thank you so much for your attention, for your time and for stoping by to read my post, I hope you have enjoyed.
-Giovanna Cardoso Amui

Hey Giovanna
ReplyDeleteI was actually pretty excited reading your self-intro as I think we have pretty much in common. First of all my family means the world to me, I have 3 sisters and I can not describe how much I miss them. Also I have a boyfriend back home, his name is Martin. I know what it means to have a distance realationship as I have gone through this 2 years already. So if you need an advice or you just want to talk a little bit just let me know. As I said, we are sitting in the same boat actually :)
Getting to know people in a foreign country you are studying in, is the most important thing. These people will become your family,either if you want it or not and even if you're not realizing it.
I know what it means to be far away from all your loved ones so I would be more than happy to have a cup of coffee with you one time and maybe talk about some international stuff :)
See you tomorrow in class!
Mia