Monday, September 1, 2014

Kyong Taek Mun


Good evening, my friends and Professor Kaufmann:


My name is Kyong Taek Mun and I am 25 years old. I am currently a Junior here at Michigan State studying Economics. I was born and grew up in a beautiful city, Seoul, South Korea, until I was fifteen.

 
 
 
I came to the States when I became sixteen. I spent my 9th grade in Lake View, IA. And then, I moved to Atlanta, GA, and spent the rest of my high school years. For years, I was been told that I am an extroverted and sociable person. Plus, I am a big fan of sports so therefore I enjoy playing various outdoor activities with people. Particularly, I am pretty good at sports using legs. I was belong to both Varsity Soccer (Forward) and Track and Field (Sprinter 100m/200m) for three years in high school; named MVP for seasons. I feel very alive when my heart is almost getting exploded.
 

 
 
 
 
I became a Freshman at Michigan State back in 2008. College was so great! No lightouts, no morning meetings, no other strict rules... It was definitely beyond my expectation. However, as a citizen of South Korea, I had a duty to complete my military service. So, I joined ROKMC (Republic of Korea Marine Corps.) and completed my service as an artillary men. I would like to share so many funny stories with you but there are some classified military information, so maybe next time? :)



 
 
 
 
When I was discharged, I went to a different college located in Livonia, MI on purpose because I wanted to continue my studying at a comparatively small environment. Now, I came back to my old school and am trying to finish my college years successfully.Once again, I am very glad to see you all!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. 오빠 안녕하세요.
    Hiiii, Kyong Taek Mun 오빠, I am not sure the words are correct, I searched them on the Internet. I am Shana, I really want to go to Seoul, I think it is a beautiful city. Looks like you have a colorful and interesting high school life. You are good at sport! OMG, I am really really really bad at sports, any sport. Orz. I do not know why, I do not like any sport, I do not like stay outside, except shopping :D. You are a soldier, so proud of you, soldier is the most greatest person in the world, your parents must be so proud of you, by the way, your mother is so beautiful!
    Glad to meet you! If I go to Seoul in the summer, could you be my tour guide? :D
    Hope you have a nice semester and a nice game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i did not know you already 25 years old, because you look like as same age as me......wish you have a wonderful semester....and nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete