Sunday, August 31, 2014

Introduction of mine

   Before I was born, my name was given by my grandfather. So my parents call me Zhu Ye. I lived in Jiang Su, China until I came to United State last year. My favorite city in America is Miami. I was attracted with the weather and the ocean there. Michigan is also very beautiful, just because of the different styles and geographical location.  Civil engineering is my major and I hope that I can be a good engineer. I love playing ball games, but I only like to play them with my friends. Maybe they are so close to me that I can play better. I don't think it is a good habit and I wish to change myself. I also like to travel or see a movie with my girl friends. I am interested at everything that I relaxed, whereas, my opinion is that i need to get more trouble to grow up better.
(Ps: this photo was taken in Qingdao)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ye Zhu, I will go to miami in december, I hope you can give some advices, like where to go, what to do... things like that, because I have never been there, and I saw you really like the city! :) - Giovanna Cardoso Amui

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, miami beach is very beautiful. it is divided into south beach and north beach. the food is also nice for me. i think you will love the city. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete