Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Marcelo Andrade Santiago - "I'm alive"


Hi,
I’m Marcelo Andrade Santiago. I’m from Brazil. My friends there call me by my surname Andrade but you can call me whatever you want.




In my opinion, it’s difficult to talk about myself. I’m very perfectionist and I sometimes only speak about my defects.

My major is Chemical Engineering. I know … I’ve chosen a difficult area! I love being challenged and I decided to come to United States by the same reason.

I love reading too and in one book that I’ve read stated that being challenged to get out our comfort zone is the best way to improve ourselves.

I am a rational guy and I always try to see what happened to me in a logic way. However, I do like watching movies, make people laughing and dancing.
Unfortunately, I do not dance very well but with the internet help I can change my situation.




See you!

3 comments:

  1. Marcelo! I really like the way you think about getting out of the comfort zone, I believe that you can be really successful in professional or personal life if you nail that skill.
    I'm glad to be in your class once again, I've laugh so much when I saw the video! haha

    Best regards,
    Guilherme

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marcelo! This is Kyong Taek. First, I like your scary picture. Well, speaking of being perfect, I used to try hard to be a man who are perfect in various aspects and plus I did not like to expose my weak points, but it simply did not work. Since I accepted the fact that I am not kind of Superman or something, I think I became much more mature and even happy. Anyway, I am glad to have you in the same class this semester.

    ReplyDelete