Monday, September 1, 2014

The Story of My Life

Hello everyone! I am Khadijah Binti Haili. You can call me Khadijah. I was born in the year 1994. You can do the maths to know how old I am. I live in Malaysia for my whole life and this is the first time I am living away from home. I took a very long flight to United States which is about 23 hours and I think I am not going to travel by aeroplane  for the next few months. I speak Malay most of the times and a little bit of English.

My major is Economics. To be honest, I have zero knowledge about my major until I received a scholarship to study this major. Only then I started to search for what is economics. After taking A Level for two years, I started to develop interest in this subject.

Since this is the first time I am travelling without my family, I know there will be a lots of ups and downs that I need to face and I am not sure how to feel about it. I hope to create as much memories as I can here.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Khadijah, I am Shana, my age is same as yours! So I know you are 20 years old (just like me:D). Wow, you had a really long trip to USA, 23 hours! Unbelievable! My flight was about 13 hours, I thought it was the longest flight... I can image how boring was that TT. I have EC201 this semester, maybe I can ask for your help :D, do not turn down my request. :)
    It is your first time leave your family, you must miss them a lot, I miss my family too. Do not worry, we will go home soon!!!!! So exciting!!!! :DDDDD
    Hope you have a nice semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Hhadijah!! First I wanna say.. What a long flight, humm. I felt very bored with 15 hours of travel, imagine with 23 hours!!! About the family, I agree completely with you. I miss my family a lot. But I have to say that I miss them today less then that day I arrived in US. The new friends you make and the new conections you construct here, helps you to face this chalenge. If you need some help, contact me. =)
    See you,
    Afonso

    ReplyDelete