Let's take a close look at Shana Li.
I am a Chinese girl.
Supply Chain is my major.
Hope I could do well in this class.
Avril Lavigne is my favorite singer.
Nothing can stop me from shopping.
America is my dream country, I enjoy studying and living in USA.
I like to go outside, I went to New York City and Boston. I like water park, Cedar Point, Michigan adventure. If you like shopping or travelling, please contact me. :)
Pictures were taken at Madame Tussaud's, New York City.
Hey Shana! This is Kyong Taek. Thank you for your warm comment and your phrase in Korean was exactly right. I literally love water park and roller coasters! We should go together sometimes. And for certain, it will be my pleasure to guide you if you come visit Seoul.
ReplyDeleteHi Shana! This is Khadijah. I think we share the same interest which is shopping. I used to spend a lot when I am at the shopping mall. But for now I have to stop myself from buying unnecessary stuffs. I will try to help you with your EC 201 :)
ReplyDelete