Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Guilherme's Introduction



    I see myself as an explorer, driving in a highway or walking trough a new trail, that’s because I love traveling and new experiences, I’ve already been to numerous cities in my country Brazil (trust me, It’s not a small country) and South America, and more recently I’ve been traveling a lot in the USA, where I’ve already been to some of the biggest and famous cities, the best of all was probably the opportunity to met new people and cultures.


    The reason for me to like exploring may be related to my hometown Brasilia, I frequently get bored of my city, maybe because it’s a capital and capitals are usually boring, or maybe just get tired of living in the same place for years, actually since I was born, in 1992.
    I first entered university in Brazil as a Civil Engineering student, but one year later I’ve switched for Computer Engineering because I just love technology. I’m now a Junior I spent a good amount of time of my weekdays reading and studying.

    When I’m bored I just grab my guitar and play some british rock, actually, besides studying I may spent most of my time playing guitar and hanging out with friends.
    Although I’m not very into sports, there’s one that I truly love, Mountain Biking, so I always find some time for it at the weekends, witch helps me relaxing after a long week of classes.



2 comments:

  1. Hi,Guilherme! A dream of mine is to take my parents to travel around the US,since you travel a lot,maybe I'll ask you for advice.----Bel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi explorer,

    I love traveling like you. Due to the world is so big, we should know each part of it.

    I liked your first photo view. Would you mind to tell me where it is?

    I've thought to travel by bike one day and about you?


    Best regards,

    Your friend, Marcelo

    ReplyDelete