In a few seconds you'll know who I am
and hopefully I can ac's this exam.
Zurich is my hometown,
I think it's the best city, hands down!
German is my native language,
Italian, French, Croatian and English are also in my baggage.
I am 20 years old
and I really hate the cold.
Swimming is how I spend my free time
and for the word "time" I just can't find a rhyme.
I'm lucky to be in the MSU team,
my teammates let me live my dream.
My sisters are very important to me,
lucky me I have 3!
My major is marketing,
which is very interesting.
I can't wait to see what this year has in store,
but this is the best university a girl could ask for!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello, I really liked you poem. I saw you hate cold, I kind of like the cold, but I am really really afraid of the cold here, because I never faced this kind of cold. I hope we both pass through the winter well. :) -Giovanna Cardoso Amui
ReplyDeleteActually I experienced crazy cold weather last semester in East Lansing. I hope this winter will be more warmer than last year :) Firat..
ReplyDeleteI also have three sisters and they are like the best thing that I ever had. I know how it feels to have three sisters! I can just use their stuffs without their permission and I don't care if they are mad at me hehe. Khadijah.
ReplyDeleteHey, Mia. I really like you poem. I like it just becouse i find poem is such a difficult kind of text to do. Even in portuguese I do not know how to find the perfect rhymes, actually I know how to find, but I spend a lot of time doing it. Imagine in English how hard it could be for me. Becouse of this, you deserve some applauses. =)
ReplyDeleteI also want to say that I don't like cold. hehe I came from a very hot State of Brazil. There, we don't have this kind of winter, actually it seems like we have Summer all the year. So, when I think about the snowing months I will face here.... I feel worried. hehe.
See You,
Afonso