Hey, Folks. Do you like puzzles?? I do!! That is why I chose it to introduce myself. In this puzzle you guys can find some particular informations about me, such as my country, my city, my major and my insterestings. My favorite one is take pictures, every place I go I am always with a camera in my bag, and I have different kinds of cameras. Old fashioned cameras are what I like most and yes, I still shoot film!! And I do it just because I love the process of taking pictures without seeing the results instantly.
This way, as a visual person, I found the puzzle would be a funny way to show a bit more about me. Enjoy it!!
J C I T W L P G M S B D Q G V Y G S R N
A V G L P P W E C Q R I H G Y O L R I P
W Z B X U T H R R I B C K O W W K Q X E
J H W B W M H Z O N H M O I Q U Z K L V
R E X M X C J N Z Q A R C W N B F O Y D
L D L C P W F K B J X M Q M E G C G H P
Q F A X Q P Y E C Y T O B A H V Q P N P
B C U N G C L A S L F Z N U R F O J Q K
A F P W Q S M K C K F S V J C D O K X S
K F L N Z P V Z E T U T K S A O O I W Y
H E Z O I E R U T F F R V S N J G P R X
G N C N Z W Z V N C W R Z F K O E H E Z
W N G I Z M L A C R Q D D Q S J N K C O
A H I P R I B R Y B R B H Q H L I T I S
Y O C D Z G Y G H K R U U U F L C G F N
M B I A A Y H P A R G O T O H P I O E O
Z O R Z K E H R B B A E I K F H D I P F
E B Z T E D R F W H M K Z G B L E Q I A
V F K Z J K R Z D G Y B P Y Y W M T Z Q
W Z V S U Y A B D Y F A Z L S Z G S D H
AFONSO
BRAZIL
PERNAMBUCO - My State in Brazil
RECIFE - My City
MEDICINE - My major
RICE and BEANS - Those together are my favorite food. =)
READING, PHOTOGRAPHY, BIKING, and CAMPING - My interestings
PS.: To make it esier, I put the above list of the words found in this puzzle.

Hi Afonso
ReplyDeleteWow, I was so impressed about your Puzzle! One day we met at the caf you said that you don't know how to write an introduction in a creative and unique way. Well I think you must have written this after we met :)
The content was really impressive for me too. I love Brazil. I met some people from the Brazilian national Swim team at a meet. One of them was from Curitiba and the other one was from Sao Paulo. I think it's one of the most beautiful countries in the world because every part of it defers from the other one. And the women are so beautiful too :) I really want to go there one day. Hope you are enyoing your time here in the US and see you tomorrow in class!
Mia
Yeah, Mia. You are right. I just had the idea od the puzzle in the way back to my room. It i also good to know you like Brazil. For sure, we have a lot of diversity there. How I am Brazilian, I can give you some advices about places you could visit.
DeleteSee you!!
Afonso