Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Juejing Gao's introduction

  My name is Juejing Gao and I'm from Hubei,China.I speak mandarin and more's the pity,some broken English.My major is Public Relations.

  I would like to introduce myself by introducing a very important person of mine--my twin sister.
  
  Most twins,or at least some of them hate each other.Apparently, we are not the case.We're very close and spent our whole life together until around three weeks ago--we were separated by Pacific Ocean.In the past two decades,we went same schools and literally did every thing together.Then one day, we realized we are twins but still are two independent.We should live apart and cultivate the ability to be independent.Thus,I came to the US and she had a different plan for her own future.For the first time,I live life without her.In the US,there are difficulties I wish we could face together,and there are amazing things I wish she could see them as well.Sometimes I feel lonely and that's the part I'm still working on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juejing Gao,

    So cool you have a twin sister, when I was a kid I always wanted to have a twin brother so we could do the stuff they do in the movies, like pretending one is the other, changing classes and friends. haha Have you done this?

    I believe you may be facing homesick at this moment, most of us, international students may face this sometimes. I miss my brothers, family and girlfriend, but my way to deal with it is keeping a very busy schedule and try to do one different thing to do every weekend, like going to an event or concert. I'm sure you will make friends for life at MSU!

    Best regards,
    Guilherme

    ReplyDelete