Sunday, August 31, 2014

All the Small Things About Me



Considering the components of a Reaction my favorite ones (I love so many things that I am not quite sure if those are REALLY my favorites, but they are the one that I can remember right now):
Movie: Annie Hall
Music: Funeral for a friend (band)
Book: The Catcher in the Rye
Science field: Chemical Engineering
This is basically who I am:


Movies ♥   +     Music  ♫  +    Books  ≡  +   Science ʃ   →   Me J

I am full of imagination and when I was younger I hoped receiving a letter to study in Hogwarts (Unfortunately this never happened =/ ) .
However, in a strange way, I am very interested in science and I love my major! (Yeah, a person who likes Harry Potter can be also very logic).
Well, folks, my name is Ellen. I am from Brazil and I speak Portuguese and a little bit of English and… guess what?! My major is Chemical Engineering!
I do like challenges and this is why I crossed the Atlantic to come to the USA and face this adventure that it is studying abroad!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellen I am also a big fan of Harry Potter and definitely imagine about go to study at Hogwarts. I think it is a big step for all of us to study abroad but I believe we will all be succeed and our family will be proud of us and welcome us home.

    ReplyDelete