Sunday, August 31, 2014

Name: 12,5,23,9,19 (hint: Austin: 1,21,19,20,9,14)

Age: 1Your age times 2.
          2 Add our class code 221
          3 Times 50.
          4 Then add Professor Kaufmann’s age (you know it).
           5 Next, you will subtract a magic number, which is 11068.
          6 Finally, you will get a number, the two first of numbers is you age, the last two numbers is my age.

I am from a country. Its area has approximately 9,600,000 km^2

My favorite ball has 24.6 diameter.

My Favorite basketball player wears 24 Jersey.

Do you know how much I love mathematics? My answer is the same answer with this problem:  Lim 1/x  (x approaches 0^+) = ?

Since you will find out that I am actually looks better when you saw actually saw me, just don’t ask for my any photos.

This is generally about me. If you want to know more about my personal characteristic, please talk to me face on face.  I bet you will know me better.


6 comments:

  1. First of all, I really liked the mathematics thing! It was very creative and clever. I also think that the details about the ball and basketball are subtle, but a great indicative of your interests beyond mathematics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing about your creatively words!In the mathematical community, you are the best writer! In literatus, you are the best mathematician!
    -brian

    ReplyDelete