Saturday, 11/29 (6:00 pm):
First Full Draft of Essay #3 (Tech. Arg. Essay)- submitted by email to 221kaufmann@gmail.com (don't forget your References page)
Tuesday, 12/2 (12:40 pm):
(Optional) Revised Final Draft of Essay #2 (Hero Arg. Essay)
- reformatted for web and uploaded to blog.
- earn between 1 and 4 points of extra credit.
- reformatted for web and uploaded to blog.
- earn between 1 and 4 points of extra credit.
Thursday 12/4 (12:40 pm):
2nd/Final Draft of Essay #3 (Tech. Arg. Essay)
- submitted by email to 221kaufmann@gmail.com (don't forget your References page)
- printed paper copy (in class) stapled to a printout of your first draft with my comments so that I can compare drafts and find your changes.
- printed paper copy (in class) stapled to a printout of your first draft with my comments so that I can compare drafts and find your changes.
Conference Schedule (Dec. 2 & Dec. 3):
NOTE: I extended my reservation for Tuesday afternoon, so all conferences will be in Wells B240. Please note this change, Shana. We will meet at 3:20 (not 3:30), and we'll meet in B240 (not my office).
No comments:
Post a Comment